Saturday, September 20, 2008

blog 2

At the beginning of the summer I went to New York. I stayed with my grandparents for 3 weeks, Then i went to South Dakota. In south Dakota I went to the Bad Lands National Park. In the badlands I went rock climbing and did photography. The highest cliff i free climbed was 120 feet. When i left South Dakota I came back to Austin.

Three weeks after I came back to Austin I want to Camp Young Judea, a Jewish camp in Wimberly Texas. At camp, we took a bus trip around the country. The places we went to on the trip were Carlsbad caverns New Mexico, The Grand Canyon In Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada, Durango, Colorado, and a few other small places. We travelled over 1000 miles, (1609km) on a charter bus.
After camp I came back to Austin and played guitar and skated for the rest of the summer. Two weeks later we went back to school.

1 comment:

Joseph Sanderson said...

That sound like a fun summer. I bet it was fun!!!