Hey, I'm Lucas Markman, I live in Austin Texas. I play Basketball, football, and I skate. In basketball, i play point guard. In football I play tight end, and corner back. With skating, i ride a pro Girl board, thunder trucks, and Spitfire wheels. I have two stepbrothers, who are in 9th and 6th grade. I have a dog named Chaviva, which is friendly in Hebrew. She is part golden retriever and something else.
My biggest talent is probably music. I sing and play guitar, keyboard, drums, and a couple other instruments. I write a lot of songs, and record them in my house. I have a band called murder by concept. At my school, i am taking all honors classes. I am Taking geometry, world geography, writing, biology, French 2, Choir, and Teen leadership. I am a jew, and i am proud of my culture and heritage. You should reply to my blog, and we should talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
.... What happened to Loki Spies...?
So how do u like French 2?
I mean french 3 is pretty hard.
Hey Lucas, it's Joseph. I didn't know that you had two stepbrothers... Who are they??
Hey Lucas
Whats up??
Im not really much of a sporty person but man i wish i was talented enough to be one haha..
i so wanna learn how to surf and skate i think it would be sweet as but im way to unco haha..
Billie-Paige
Hey thanx.
I so will try it one day and hopefully i rock at it haha but i doubt it..
Billie-Paige
Post a Comment