There have been multiple terroriset attacks on our country in the past few decades on our country. probably one of the most prominent, would be the attack on the twin towers in New York City, NY. This attack happened on September 11, 2001. The attacks involved two terrorists high jacking planes and flying them into the twin tours. These attacks killed thousands of people.
Right after these attacks, all the security in the country increased. at airports, people are now forced to move through more lines that test for explosive materials and any weapons. I think that this is an important process, but it can be overdone a little. One polkicy that is not enforced, is racial profiling. this could be an important part of our security system. Israel, which has one of the best security systems in the world, uses racial profiling, and they catch many terrorists every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you when you said that the secutiry could go a little bit overboard. But after the attacks i would have expected that to happen. Yea anyways i like what u wrote on the whole terrorism subject.
I think that security can never go to much overboard. The safer the better in my opinion. I would never want this to happen again so I think that it is all good.
Post a Comment